Submitting a Story
Have you ever had something to say and found sending a letter to the editor too complicated or didn't feel you'd get much feedback? Then UtahPolitics.org is the place for you.
UtahPolitics.org is looking for stories about politics in Utah. They can take many flavors and cover a range of topics. The topics at the left are merely suggestions. If you've got an idea for a story and you don't see the topic listed, feel free to send us a note and ask if its appropriate for the site.
If you're interested in contributing, here are some guidelines.
- Your story can be a completely written piece or just some ideas around a current event. If all you do is send a link to a newspaper article, we may not have to the time to write a story and it probably won't say what you want to say.
- If you don't know HTML, that's OK. We'll add that. Just send your submission in plain text. Here are some style guidelines.
- Links to outside sources are encouraged. If you know HTML, go ahead and create the anchor tag around the text you want linked. If not, just include the URL with your submission and we'll format it.
- We require correct attributions (hopefully in the form of a link and a date accessed) for all quoted material.
- All submissions become the property of UtahPolitics.org.
- We reserve the right to publish or not publish anything submitted as suits our fancy.
- By making a submission you agree to have your name listed as the contributor of the story. If you'd like your story to be anonymous, please make that clear in the submission.
We want UtahPolitics.org to be a community forum, but for that to happen, we need your contributions.
Last Modified: Monday, 05-Sep-2005 11:04:09 MDT